About Me

I am a positive and outgoing person that like to meet new people where ever i go. I like to take on new ideas and live my life to the fullest. I am proud to say that i got the oppertunity to represent this beautiful country we live in and make a huge diffirence in peoples lives that needs it the most. God put me on this road and this is the road i will follow. I am a 30 year old guy that likes spending time with people and always leaving them with a thoughful though. i am blessed to have a wonderful family that truly supports me in everthing i do. i have the most beautful girl in my life so by saying all this i just want you all to know how lucky i am and fortunate. Thank you for taking the time reading this and may i leave you with this special though: "Live to give and not give to live"

September 25, 2009

Photies of my fundraising event @ FTV
















Thanks to everyone that supported me on this event, especially to my main sponsor (Thomas Jewell) ,the models, Jaco de Bruyn (guest of honour) and fellow Semi-finalist that made this event a success. Had so MUCH fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment